Now thats funny, I dont care who you are. lol
Printable View
Now thats funny, I dont care who you are. lol
i do think it's funny that white athletes that do wrong aren't called "thugs" on this board
Romanosky is/was a thug
Are you happy?
Drunkinmiller was as bad a Marcus Vick
if there were such a person
but it's easy to go back after the point was made and name names...but it never came up before
Shocky is almost as bad as TO
Don't think I understand?
Vick was not ripped the way he was becouse he is black but becouse of his Brothers history
by some...yes
a little bit of racism, a little bit of jealousy, a little bit of college affiliation, a little bit of his brother's troubles...all of it has come into play in at least one person's post on this board as well as nation-wide
I can't comment on what people other than me think just giving you my opinion on the matter
Babe Ruth was a jerk
Kind of hard to go back when there wasn't a way [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]